The BSF is a member of Scivias, a program committed to improving the gender balance in our industry, at all levels.
As a signatory of this charter, we are committed to:
1. Affirm the existence of discrimination, implicit and explicit, to which women are subject and which generates:
- a lack of visibility given to women in the sector;
- unfavorable working conditions for women;
- self-censorship mechanisms leading them not to be able to develop their full potential and to turn away from areas in which their presence is not encouraged.
2. Make this problem visible in an active way.
This visibility begins with the genrage of our data during our daily actions but also of more precise elements such as gender budgeting, making it possible to feed from an objective point of view the statistics of the cultural sector in terms of gender equality. .
3. Report the actions taken following the signing of this charter.
These data will be presented in a report at the end of the year which will be made public. We will draw the lessons that emerge from the situations encountered by the signatories with a view to developing the implementation of their commitments.